Tuesday, 5 August 2014

OH SPLENDOUR SPLENDOUR











Its moments like these that re-assure me that the long hours working from home in my disgracefully cold garage are worth it. Those times when you get to dress some of the babe-n-est babes of instagram for Splendour…. and then they post photos like this that make you go FUCK YES and fist pump the air. I love when girls just get it. They have this look that makes you want to buy every single last thing they are wearing down to what hair products they used to perfect their impeccable manes. I have followed Brooke and Miann for a stalkish amount of years and they have always had that 'I NEED EVERYTHING THEY ARE WEARING' effect on me so when I got to send them gear for Splendour… well you can imagine the jig I did in my freezing cold garage!

Pretty much after these ladies posted we sold out of their outfits but we somehow have one left of the For Love and Lemons 'Precioso' dress that Brooke wore HERE and one left in the Hunter 'Yasemin' coin choker HERE.

And if you want to follow these legends, trust me you do, follow Brooke HERE and Miann HERE

Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment