Wednesday, 3 April 2013

FOREST FROLIC























I was recently approached by one of my good friends and super stylist for Westfield, Lauren Dilena, to do a collaboration with an up and coming photographer Laura Jane Smith. She described the brief as whimsical and boho with a hint of bad ass edge.... I mean is she describing me?? Naturally I said HELL YES! Fresh faced model Loren from Pride Models was the glue to this shoot, her natural beauty and disgustingly perfect skin (note to self: ask her what skin care she uses) is captivating in every shot. Oh and BROW ENVY!!! Its clear that a great team pulled together on this shoot, I have been involved in shoots by lending clothes on other occasions and I think its evident from the fact that you never saw the pics that I wasn't keen on bragging! But this one is worth the share for sure!

So enjoy!

Love Danielle
xxx

All clothes and accessories available from Somethin Somethin

Credits: Photography: Lauren Jane Smith, Model: Loren Harrison- Pride Models, Styling: Lauren Dilena, Hair and Makeup: Amandalou Makeup Artistry, Clothing and Accessories: Somethin Somethin



No comments:

Post a Comment